School started on Monday, September 9th and with the acceptance of so many new American and International students the year is going great! We have accepted international students from Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, Ukraine and the list continues to grow!
Space is limited but we are still accepting students this year due to our policy of ROLLING ENROLLMENT. Apply today and join a family that has graduated students that just last year were accepted to UC Davis, CSULB, UC Riverside, CSUF, and Marymount University to name a few! Some even with over $50,000 scholarships! Praise God!
We hope to hear from you soon! Make an appointment by calling the main office at (714) 535-2535 or email us at email@example.com!
Students! The new school year is almost here! Here are some very important dates and procedures that I would like to remind you of!
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: If you have arrived into the country for the first time under an I-20 from our school. You must come to the main office and register IMMEDIATELY! Please bring any paperwork and registration/tuition fees to get enrolled or your I-20 may be endangered of being canceled! Please call (714) 535-2535 for the main office if you have any questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 5th and 6th are registration days. Please come to the office on those days according to the following schedule:
- Thursday, September 5th(Students with last names beginning with the following letters will register at the specified times)
i. 8:30 – 10:30 AM A – C
ii. 10:30 – 12:30 PM D – G
iii. 1:30 – 3:30 PM H – L
- Friday, September 6th (Students with last names beginning with the following letters will register at the specified times)
i. 8:30 – 10:30 AM N
ii. 10:30 – 12:30 PM O – S
iii. 1:30 – 3:30 PM T – Z
SCHOOL BEGINS, MONDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2013 AT 8:30 AM IN THE MAIN SANCTUARY! See you all there for the beginning of an AMAZING school year.
ADCS Summer School has begun! This year we are offering the following classes: Advanced ESL, Basic ESL, Government, and Algebra 2. They are offered in two different blocks either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday! There is still time to join even if you are not an ADCS Student! Please contact us if there is a class that you are interested in taking with other students that you do not see listed as offered because there is a possibility we may still offer it!
The cost is $1400 for the first class and $600 for each class after that!
Contact the main office today for details (714) 535-2535.
We would like to congratulation a distinct group of seniors who have been with our school for 4 years and were recently accepted into esteemed universities:
Kevin Sohn (UC Davis with a $50,000 scholarship!)
Jennifer Ta (Marymount University with a $58,000 scholarship!)
Sophia Sohn (UC Davis)
Kate Bae (UC Riverside)
Alan Vu (Cal State Fullerton)
Your loyalty and hard work at our school has reaped great fruit in your life and we are incredibly proud of you! We are going to miss you but we know God has greater plans for you at the next level! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Registration for the 2013-2014 ADCS school year has begun.
- Returning Students: Make sure that you register for summer school and preregister for the upcoming school year by June 4th, 2013 in the main office. If you don’t register by that date then the tuition will increase to the new rates in 2012-2013.
- New International Students: APPLY NOW! We have rolling enrollment and are accepting applications for students in 7th to 12th grade now! We are excited because so many of our students made it into 4 years universities this year! Some with scholarships! Enroll early and it can happen to you too!
- New American Students: Registration remains open until we reach 100 students. If you need tuition assistance, please contact Mrs. Harp at (714) 535-2535 to schedule an appointment with administration to conference about this.